Tile GroutLeading Manufacturer of tiles grout from Kalol.
Approx. Price: Rs 135 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Packaging size||2 Kg|
ECO POLY BOND 75 tiles-groutis a cementations grout designed for use with most types of ceramic tiles and natural stone applications. The grout also contains a biocide, which provides it with a resistance to a broad spectrum of moulds and bacteria. It is a Acid proof,Anti bacterial and stable at 1800 ‘C Temperature. It is Strong adhesive force, it can effectively adhere in the gap of tiles and stones. super mold resistant and excellent waterproofing performance. It is Environmental protection product, no toxin, no taste and no pollution.
- ECO POLY BOND 75 can be used in grout joints that are 1 – 10mm wide.
- ECO POLY BOND 75 can be used on internal or external wall and floor grouting applications.
- ECO POLY BOND 75 can also be used in swimming pools ,china mozek and wet areas.
- Before commencing grouting, ensure the tile adhesive has set firmly. This usually requires 24 hours with the majority of tile adhesives. Remove any spacer lugs, rake-out any excess adhesive and any loose or foreign material from the grout joints. In general, ensure the grout joints are clean and dry. Allow the grout to cure for 24 hours before cleaning the grout haze with a soft dry cloth.
- Add ECO POLY BOND 75 to a bucket of clean water mixing constantly with until a thick creamy consistency is achieved.
- Allow the mixture to stand for 5 minutes, remix, and then use the adhesive.
|Physical Apperance||Free Flowing Powder|
|Potlife||Approx. 60 Minutes @ 20°c|
|Curing Time||24 Hours @ 20°c|
|Time To Traffic||Full Traffic After 12 Hours (Depending On Site Conditions)|
|Compressive Strength||≥ 1.75 Mpa Under All Test Conditions|
|Water Absorption Rate 30 Min||≤ 1.5g|
- Item Code: ECO-POLY-BOND-75