Waterproofing ChemicalOffering you a complete choice of products which include acrylic based elastomeric membrane.
Acrylic Based Elastomeric Membrane Approx. Price: Rs 250 / KilogramGet Latest Price
|Pack Type||Plastic Bucket|
|Pack Size||20 Kg|
|Area Of Application||Building Roofs|
SR-ACRO is a heavy duty terrace waterproof coating system, composed of specially developed highly elastic & resilient acrylic polymers, properly selected & graded fillers, lightfast & weather durable pigments, micro-fibres, additives & best quality fungicidal in the water medium. It is used as a liquid applied waterproofing membrane for all types of building terraces. It is a three-layer system with coats in different colours ensuring the proper build-up of the thickness, making it a reliable waterproofing system. The coating performance can be enhanced for large roofs, by providing a fibre mesh that is embedded or sandwiched between the coats.Areas of Application:
Features & Benefits:
- Building roofs / Terraces– Flat & sloping.
- Over existing cementitious waterproofing treatments like brickbat coba, concrete screeds, acrylic coatings, etc.
- Durability – Resistant to UV & weather conditions
- Strength - Higher tensile strength, tear resistance & bond strength with cementitious substrates
- Application advantage - No need to remove existing sound brickbat Coba, plaster, concrete surface
- Suitability - Can be used for flat as well as sloping roofs
- Prepare the surface thoroughly by cleaning, washing and removing dust, dirt, oil, grease and loose particles. In existing old terraces with brickbat Coba or screeds, the substrate must be checked for its soundness. Damaged or hollow portions, sharp edges, etc. must be cut and removed till the mother slab. The slab should be recoated with the slurry of SR-SBR LATEX and cement in 1:1 proportion. After drying, the brickbat coba in that portion should be reinstated by mixing Latex in the base slurry as well as while doing the top coba . Then pour SR-ACRO COAT 115 into these cracks and wait for it to dry. } Ensure that the roof slope of a minimum of 1 in 100, is already provided. Bitumen based waterproofing treatments if existing must be completely removed by mechanical scarification
- Apply the first coat of SR-ACRO COAT 115 without any dilution at the rate of 2 m2 per litre and allow it to dry before taking up the second and third coats, the rate of application being the same . Total thickness of 1 to 1.2 mm must be achieved when SR-ACRO COAT 115 is dry has an average thickness of 1 mm. This should be done in every 200 m2. over the entire roof.